How to activate UCO Bank NetBanking-Registration: If you want to activate NetBanking in UCO bank, then you should be registered first for NetBanking. You can manually fill UCO Bank net banking application form at the branch, or you can file a request online for the same from the UCO bank site which is “www.ucoebanking.com”. Account holders of UCO bank can avail net banking facility and enjoy the comprehensive benefits like- online payment, shopping online, tax payment and many other online transaction facilities. You can register online with your UCO bank valid ATM/Debit card. To get complete and detailed information about activation and registration process for net banking you can read below information.
General information-activate UCO Bank NetBanking
If you have maintained your account in the UCO Bank with UCO Bank ATM/Debit card, then you can directly activate net banking by registering through UCO website. You can also visit the nearest branch of UCO bank and submit the related application form at the branch to activate net banking.
- Visit the nearest UCO Bank branch or visit the UCO website which is “www.ucoebanking.com”.
- UCO Bank will give you net banking or account form. You will have to fill up the necessary and mandatory details like email.id, your date of birth and other relevant information in that application form and submit it back to the branch.
- You will need to choose the e-BANKING or m-banking, fill and submit it along with the account opening form.
- After submission bank processes your form and within a week you will get login ID and password.
UCO Bank Online Registration Process for Internet Banking
- Visit the UCO bank website-“www.ucoebanking.com”.
- In UCO eBanking area clicks on “Register” for New Registration.
- Then enter your saving or current account number any one transaction details from last five transactions.
- Check and agree on terms and conditions and submit.
- Enter in the box received OTP on your registered mobile number and click on “Confirm.”
- After OTP verification, you will have to enter your attached Debit card number, PIN and expiry date of your debit card number. You should keep in mind that uses the virtual key board to enter your debit card PIN for safety reason and click on submit button.
- After this, you will have to set login password and transaction password. Retype all these and provide your valid email-ID and click on “OK”.
- The registration process will be completed, and then you will receive a temporary User ID. Note that user ID will be activated after one working day.
- You can use this login ID and password to access UCO Bank net banking.
UCO Bank Net Banking Registration & Activation Form – Retail
UCO Bank Net Banking Registration & Activation Form – Corporate
Note: This page is dedicated to the activation/registration for Netbanking UCO bank. You can bookmark this one to get the latest news about this.