UCO BANK MOBILE BANKING ACTIVATION AND REGISTRATION: Mobile banking services are increasing day by day because of it convenient and beneficial service. Mobile banking is prevailing because it is more secure that traditional banking. Mobile banking application provided by the bank to their customer to save time. In this modern era time is money and via mobile banking, we are capable of saving both mobile and time. Through Mobile Banking application customers can do any transaction from anywhere, anytime as mobile become part of our daily life so it becomes more easy or sufficient to make mobile devices more than just a phone. Mobile banking is different from banking on a desktop. The application becomes the most powerful tool way to bank without visit the bank branch.
UCO BANK m-Banking: – UCO m-Banking is a mobile banking resolution that allows customers to access their account using a cell phone. Via Mobile banking you can view information related your accounts like Money Transfer, View Demat, FD request, Cheque book request, view last transaction and more. With the help of UCO-m-Banking customers can access all online banking features.
UCO m-banking-app Completely details-CLICK HERE
BENEFITS AND FEATURES OF UCO BANK mBANKING
How to register for UCO Bank mBanking
Customers can register for UCO mBanking through bank ATM using your ATM card, through the bank branch, website or by application/ software.
DOWNLOAD UCO BANK mBANKING APPLICATION FORM-CLICK HERE
Through web-site Registration of m-Banking:-
- Visit the web-site of UCO bank that is www.ucobank.com
- Then click on m- Banking “Register/Pin Reset/De-Registration” button.
- A new screen will flash on your screen then select New registration, PIN Reset and De-registration. Enter A/C Number (Saving/Current) and details of last five transactions (anyone).
- Tick on the term and condition box and click submit button.
- Received OTP enter and then click on the “confirm” button.
- After OTP is verified, enter the debit card number and attached to your account and submit it.
- The request will be processed by next day, and SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Download m-Banking Application
- Download m-banking through your mobile device and install it.
MMID is known as Mobile Money Identifier with seven digits unique code.To transfer funds or use ‘Other service’ of m-banking customers need to know his registered mobile number and MMID.
- Firstly open the UCO banking in your mobile.
- Enter application password remember this password.
- Select the fund transfer section.
- Then select ‘other bank’.
- After selecting interbank mobile payment, System clicks on the “Generated MMID” link.
- Enter your MPIN and select the account to link.
- Press on “OK” button then User will able to see MMID on his mobile.
Non-UCO mBanking user:-
- Customer needs to visit nearest UCO Bank branch and give a request for MMID then they will receive SMS containing MMID in it.
Through UCO Bank branch: –You have to Visit UCO bank branch duly filled the application form and submitted it to your UCO Bank home branch.
UCO m-Banking-SMS Command Based
The mobile number on which you have to sent SMS is 9223173926
First of all, Customers need to activate their number as below
ACTV <MPIN> NEWMPIN CONFIRMMPIN
e.g. ACTV 7216 2222 2222
Customer will receive a message “Your Mobile Banking has been activated”.
Operations available to customers
|Balance Enquiry||BAL <MPIN>|
|Mini Statement||MINI <MPIN>|
|mPIN Change||CHANGEPIN <OLDPIN> <NEWPIN>
Fund Transfer-Mobile to Mobile
|Step – 1||FTMM <MPIN> <BENE-MOBILE>
|Step – 2||CONFMM <MPIN> <TXNID>|
Fund Transfer-Mobile to Account
|Step – 1||FTMA <MPIN> <ACCOUNTNO>
|Step – 2||CONFMA <MPIN> <TXNID>|
Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS)
OTHER AVAILABLE OPERATIONS
|Mobile Recharge||MOBREC <MPIN><MOBILENUMBER> <AMOUNT>|
|Stop Cheque Request||STPCHQ <MPIN>
|Block Card Request||BLKCARD <MPIN>|
|ATM Search-PIN Code based||ATM <MPIN> <PINCODE>|
|ATM Search-Location based||ATMLOC <MPIN> <CITY> <AREA>|
|Branch Search-PIN Code Based||BRANPIN <MPIN> <PINCODE>|
|Branch Search-Location based||BRANLOC <MPIN> <CITY> <AREA>|
|Refer a Friend||REFER <MPIN> <FRIENDNAME>
To sending Fund through IMPS customers need to be registered to IMPS first, for that uses Generate MMID.
NOTE: – This webpage is dedicated to the UCO Bank Mobile Banking registration and activation. Customers can also bookmark this web page to know more information related UCO m-Banking.